"It was my first time in Puerto Rico and really enjoyed myself. I most liked the places we visited. This hotel is in the center of all the places to see. But you really need a car to go to places cause public transportation is limited and taxis are expensive. It also has a great restaurant across the street with karaoke bar on weekends plus excellent seafood on the second floor. If I do return to the island I would stay there."
Japs1953 - Tripadvisor - January 2016
“I've been to lots of hotels but never experience the warmth of these staff members. They are so attentive and always smiling. They will actually make your day. Anywhere I wanted to go they would tell me step by step how to get there. Had no problem with visiting places. I had a suite, it was comfortable and had a wonderful view to Old San Juan.”
Jose I - Tripadvisor - March 2016
“I went on vacation to Puerto Rico and stood at this location. It wasn't a Tourist spot, it was more local. Very tranquil and relax. I loved the place. Found my vacation place to visit. Beautiful beach view.”
Lauraadriana2405 - Tripadvisor - February 2016
“Extremely pleasant stay”
“I would highly recommend this hotel for visitors to puerto rico. Reasons:
1. Beach View, not too close and not too far from San Juan. So little cheaper than all city hotels (which i don't prefer personally to stay in crowded place during vacation)
2. Staff was very very welcoming and pleasant. They go beyond the lines to make your stay comfortable. I and my husband visited in the week of valentine and next day Anniversary. I was looking for flowers shops and when I asked them about it, they actually gave me flowers they bought to decorate hotel on valentine day. This made me feel so grateful personally. You can ask for favor anytime and they will be happy to accommodate your need.
3. We got room on 2nd floor next to laundry room but upon request they upgraded us to 4th floor for no additional charge, Though their hotel is pretty pack during weekends.
3. Nice local bar-restaurant "Taco Pancho" in front of it.
4. Good breakfast. Though It is the same all days. It is 7-10am which is good as compared to other hotels early closing breakfast rooms.
Avani P - Tripadvisor - February 2016